11 Simple Rules For Getting Along With Others (In Business & Life)
Often times in a service based business such as a residential real estate brokerage (most especially
one serving the default services industry;) where one is having to deal with multiple constituents on a
daily basis such as, but not limited to clients, associates, other agents, title companies, utility
companies, city and county officials it is easy to get frustrated and grow weary.
The following simple thoughts presented by Dave Packard (co-founder of Hewlett-Packard) at HP's
2nd annual management conference in 1958 for happily getting along with others fortunately makes
things that much easier, originally via my friend Shane Parrish's Farnam Street:
1. Think first of the other fellow. This is THE foundation — the first requisite — for getting along
with others. And it is the one truly difficult accomplishment you must make. Gaining this, the rest will be “a breeze.”
2. Build up the other person’s sense of importance. When we make the other person seem less important, we frustrate one of his deepest urges. Allow him to feel equality or superiority, and we can easily get along with him.
3. Respect the other man’s personality rights. Respect as something sacred the other fellow’s right to be different from you. No two personalities are ever molded by precisely the same forces.
4. Give sincere appreciation. If we think someone has done a thing well, we should never hesitate to let him know it. WARNING: This does not mean promiscuous use of obvious flattery. Flattery with most intelligent people gets exactly the reaction it deserves — contempt for the egotistical “phony” who stoops to it.
5. Eliminate the negative. Criticism seldom does what its user intends, for it invariably causes resentment. The tiniest bit of disapproval can sometimes cause a resentment which will rankle — to your disadvantage — for years.
6. Avoid openly trying to reform people. Every man knows he is imperfect, but he doesn’t want someone else trying to correct his faults. If you want to improve a person, help him to embrace a higher working goal — a standard, an ideal — and he will do his own “making over” far more effectively than you can do it for him.
7. Try to understand the other person. How would you react to similar circumstances? When you begin to see the “whys” of him you can’t help but get along better with him.
8. Check first impressions. We are especially prone to dislike some people on first sight because of some vague resemblance (of which we are usually unaware) to someone else whom we have had reason to dislike. Follow Abraham Lincoln’s famous self-instruction: “I do not like that man; therefore I shall get to know him better.”
9. Take care with the little details. Watch your smile, your tone of voice, how you use your eyes, the way you greet people, the use of nicknames and remembering faces, names and dates. Little things add polish to your skill in dealing with people. Constantly, deliberately think of them until they become a natural part of your personality.
10. Develop genuine interest in people. You cannot successfully apply the foregoing suggestions unless you have a sincere desire to like, respect and be helpful to others. Conversely, you cannot build genuine interest in people until you have experienced the pleasure of working with them in an atmosphere characterized by mutual liking and respect.
11. Keep it up. That’s all — just keep it up!
Laureen Trent/ :VP Trent Realty, Journalist Brevard Times
Contributor: Theodor Tonca:Writer, Businessman, entrepreneur,CEO of Graham Theodor
The Trent Family serving Brevard County since 1989
Trent Realty, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Graham Theodor & Co. Ltd.
Need The To Hire A Hacker❓ Then contact PYTHONAX✅ReplyDelete
The really amazing deal about contacting PYTHONAX is that the Hack done by us can’t get traced to you, as every Hacking job we do is strongly protected by our Firewall. It’s like saying if anyone tries to trace the Hack, it will lead them to us and we block whatever actions they are doing.
We have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you google PYTHONAX, not really about us comes out, you can only see comments made by us or about us.
Another Amazing thing to you benefit from Hiring our Hackers is that you get a Legit and the best Hacking service, As we provide you with Professional Hackers who have their Hacking Areas of specialization.
We perform every Hack there is, using special Hacking tools we get from the dark web.
Some list of Hacking Services we provide are-:
▪️Phone Hacking & Cloning ✅▪️Computer Hacking ✅▪️Emails & Social Media Account Hacking✅▪️Recovering Deleted Files✅▪️Tracking & Finding People ✅▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅▪️Hack detecting ✅▪️Stealing/Copying Files & Documents From Restricted Networks and Servers ✅▪️Credit Score Manipulation ✅▪️ Deleting Criminal Records✅▪️Bitcoin Multiplication✅
▪️Binary Option Money Recovery ✅▪️Scam Money Recovery✅ And lots more......
✳️ SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES-: we also specialize in Scam Bounty, as we chase down SCAMMERS and help individuals RECOVER Money stolen from them by this online SCAMMERS. Please be watchful about this SCAMMERS. They post ❌ENTICING TESTIMONIES and it quite Convincing.
Whatever Hacking service you require, just give us an Email to the Emails Address provided below.
2020 © All Right Reserved.